| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waipoua Forest in December is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched. Circa 100mm (3.9in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:24 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Waipoua Forest December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Waipoua Forest, New Zealand
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Waipoua Forest:
- Kawakawa Council, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35 miles) NE
- Waimatenui, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) ENE
- Parakao, New Zealand - 36.9 kms (22.9 miles) ESE
- Titoki, New Zealand - 47.2 kms (29.4 miles) E
- Maungatapere, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) E
- Wairua Falls, New Zealand - 48.4 kms (30.1 miles) ESE
- Tangihua, New Zealand - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) ESE
- Mamaranui, New Zealand - 33 kms (20.5 miles) SE
- Dargaville, New Zealand - 43.5 kms (27.1 miles) SE
- Arapohue, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SE