Vs > Hobart, Tasmania
Waipoua Forest vs Hobart, Tasmania Climate & Distance Between
Waipoua Forest vs Graz, Austria
Waipoua Forest vs Natitingou, Benin
Waipoua Forest vs Wajir, Kenya
Waipoua Forest vs Mercedes, Uruguay
Hobart, Tasmania vs Utena, Lithuania
Hobart, Tasmania vs Framingham, Ma, Usa
Hobart, Tasmania vs Sittwe, Myanmar
Hobart, Tasmania vs Ed Dueim, Sudan
Ust’Vajampolka vs Maebashi
Uummannaq vs Nara
Kasama vs Gaspar Hdez.
Kalmar vs Nosy Be/ Fascene
- The distance between Waipoua Forest, New Zealand and Hobart, Tasmania, Australia is approximately 2,385 km or 1,482 mi.
- To reach Waipoua Forest in this distance one would set out from Hobart, Tasmania bearing 79.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Waipoua Forest bearing 62.3° or ENE .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Waipoua Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Hobart, Tasmania is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 1.6 °C (2.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.8 °C (1.4°F) less in Waipoua Forest. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 997.5 mm (39.3 in) more which is equivalent to 997.5 l/m² (24.48 US gal/ft²) or 9,975,000 l/ha (1,066,394 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.2° higher in Waipoua Forest than in Hobart, Tasmania.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Waipoua Forest relative to Hobart, Tasmania. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hobart, Tasmania vs Waipoua Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Waipoua Forest vs Mastagi, Azerbaijan
Waipoua Forest vs Minna, Nigeria
Waipoua Forest vs Aepto.San Luis, Colombia
Waipoua Forest vs Choir, Mongolia
Hobart, Tasmania vs Suttsu, Japan
Hobart, Tasmania vs Dumka, India
Hobart, Tasmania vs Sable Island, Ns, Canada
Hobart, Tasmania vs Alexandria, Sd, Usa
Fredericksburg National Park, Va vs Neosho, Mo
Minya vs Kindia
Marion, In vs Senhor Do Bonfim
Ngaoundere vs Qalai Naw
Waipoua Forest vs Hobart, Tasmania Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Waipoua Forest
- Kawakawa Council, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35 miles) NE
- Waimatenui, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) ENE
- Parakao, New Zealand - 36.9 kms (22.9 miles) ESE
- Titoki, New Zealand - 47.2 kms (29.4 miles) E
- Maungatapere, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) E
- Wairua Falls, New Zealand - 48.4 kms (30.1 miles) ESE
- Tangihua, New Zealand - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) ESE
- Mamaranui, New Zealand - 33 kms (20.5 miles) SE
- Dargaville, New Zealand - 43.5 kms (27.1 miles) SE
- Arapohue, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hobart, Tasmania