Vs > Wellington Aero
Waipoua Forest vs Wellington Aero Climate & Distance Between
Waipoua Forest vs Zugspitze, Germany
Waipoua Forest vs Mafraq, Jordan
Waipoua Forest vs Thyolo, Malawi
Waipoua Forest vs Egedesminde, Greenland
Wellington Aero vs Monroe, Nc, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Higuey, Dominican Republic
Wellington Aero vs Entebbe, Uganda
Wellington Aero vs Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Castlegar, Bc vs Matsumoto
Kafironda vs Mombetsu
Pocatello, Idaho vs Cape Frasca
Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel vs International Falls, Minnesota
- The distance between Waipoua Forest, New Zealand and Wellington Aero, New Zealand is approximately 638 km or 396 mi.
- To reach Waipoua Forest in this distance one would set out from Wellington Aero bearing 349.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Waipoua Forest bearing 350.6° or N .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Waipoua Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Wellington Aero is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 0.9 °C (1.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.5 °C (0.9°F) less in Waipoua Forest. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 565.9 mm (22.3 in) more which is equivalent to 565.9 l/m² (13.89 US gal/ft²) or 5,659,000 l/ha (604,985 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.6° higher in Waipoua Forest than in Wellington Aero.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Waipoua Forest relative to Wellington Aero. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wellington Aero vs Waipoua Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Waipoua Forest vs Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
Waipoua Forest vs Concepcion, Paraguay
Waipoua Forest vs Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa
Waipoua Forest vs Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Wellington Aero vs Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Marcos Juarez, Argentina
Wellington Aero vs Jersey, Uk
Wellington Aero vs Podor, Senegal
Rockhampton, Queensland vs Juzno-Sahalinsk
Honolulu, Oahu vs Punta Indio
Ustica Island vs Villa Vasquez
Ndola vs Verona
Waipoua Forest vs Wellington Aero Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Waipoua Forest
- Kawakawa Council, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35 miles) NE
- Waimatenui, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) ENE
- Parakao, New Zealand - 36.9 kms (22.9 miles) ESE
- Titoki, New Zealand - 47.2 kms (29.4 miles) E
- Maungatapere, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) E
- Wairua Falls, New Zealand - 48.4 kms (30.1 miles) ESE
- Tangihua, New Zealand - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) ESE
- Mamaranui, New Zealand - 33 kms (20.5 miles) SE
- Dargaville, New Zealand - 43.5 kms (27.1 miles) SE
- Arapohue, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Wellington Aero
- Trentham, New Zealand - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) NE
- Linden, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.3 miles) N
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 4.2 kms (2.6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 14.1 kms (8.8 miles) SSE